Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Monday's L*K SAL If this isn't the coolest thing.  I just found a blog; Threads, Thoughts and Other Notions.  Her name is Veronica and she is a new member of Friendly Stitchers.  I've been thinking about starting this set of designs pretty soon anyway.  One of the requirements is you can only stitch on it on Mondays.  No start date or finish date!  What could be better than that?  I guess I better check and see if I have the required threads and a piece of fabric the size I need to stitch it on.  I already purchased the charts and have already downloaded the border design from Lizzie Kate's site.
I'm off to check out my supples.

Sandy

Oh forgot to mention that I signed up!

4 comments:

  1. Update on Lizzie 6 Fat Men SAL! It is a joint venture with Veronica and Kati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you on board.

    ROFL! Yeah, I was just gonna say Threads, Thoughts and Other Notions is Kati's blog ^.^ No worries though.

    Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica! I've already printed out the border from Lizzie Kate's website and got my charts out. I've written down all the threads called for and next I will check it with what I have. Lastly I will go online and check out fabric. I hope 123 Stitch has something that works. They ship really fast!

      Delete