Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Christmas Ornament SAL

I was invited to join the 2013 Christmas Ornament SAL.  We stitch an ornament each month for ourselves.  Every other month we stitch whatever ornament we want and the other
months we have an assigned theme.  January was a free
month and since I didn't get any gingerbread men stitched this year.  That's why I picked this one.  I'm taking the pattern out of Cross Stitch Crazy December 2011which I got on eBay.  There are 7 different gingerbread men and women to choose from.  I think I'll stitch them all. 

I also started my second Valentine chart today.  I hope by the first of February to have at least one more stitched so I have a few for my mantel.  I like to decorate my mantel for different holidays.  I've always had things for Halloween,Thanksgiving and Christmas.  This year for January I have my snowmen up but they all seem to be the same size.  Its not like I don't have others to mix in!

Hoping everyone is having a great start to 2013.  We're almost half way through the month of January.  Why does the time have to fly by so fast?




No comments:

Post a Comment