Saturday, March 23, 2013

Its Saturday March 23, 2013

I don't have any pictures to share but my stitching news is that Autumn Cardinals is at the framers and I will be picking it up on Friday. I love the framer I use now.  His/their prices are affordable,
they have a great sale that runs all summer long and if you can believe it your framed piece is back to you in ONE week  Can't wait to see it framed.  I have even pulled out everything to start on Summer Cardinals.  I didn't think I would start another one so soon. I have LK's Jingles to start but I'm having a hard time getting a piece of fabric at a reasonable price.  I only need 9 inches wide but I need at least 27 inches long. I ordered one piece but when it came it was to yellow.  I also bought another piece yesterday but I have a brain skip. When I got home and checked the stitch count with the actual size of the fabric it was of course to short. I have more mushroom 28ct Luguna that I could open a shop of my own. Okay I really don't have that much.

The sun has been shining for a few days and that always makes me feel good.  I can hear lawnmowers on the block grooming the grass. Its still to cold outside for me at 44 degrees so I'm inside and I'm going to finishing stitching a little Saint Patrick's day design and then I think I'm going to start stitching Lovebird. Its a cute little cardinal sitting on a spool of thread. Maybe I will leave it to be framed when I pick up my Autumn Cardinals on Friday.

I hope you are all seeing a bit of spring, that your not living in the Midwest or East Coast where the foul weather is. Have a wonderful weekend whether you are pulling weeds in your yard or stitching in your warm cozy homes.

I'll share my finished piece next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment